I Got To Meet My New Corgi Puppy Yesterday!

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Sunny Tampa, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Sunny Tampa

Sunny Tampa Senior Member

Yesterday, my breeder held a visiting day, for us to come meet our puppies, at age 6 weeks old. It was so awesome to finally meet and see and hold Sundance! She was so calm and pretty and perfect!

She will be coming home in 11 more days :)

Click here for photos :)

2. cc11782n

cc11782n Senior Member

AWWW Ohhh my gosh look at that chubby little tummy! She's so adorable!! This is making me extra mushy. Poor Rufus will be subjected to extra snuggles when I get home today to take him out for his lunchtime potty and playtime.

3. glencorgi

glencorgi Senior Member

Just what I don't need, more puppy temptation. Adorable! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time and I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon than immersed in puppies!

Congratulations!

Debbie

4. LaRogue

LaRogue Senior Member

How exciting and what a sweet face! I don't need puppy temptation, either, :laughing: but LOVE seeing them! Hopefully time will fly by for you and before you know it Sunny will be home!

5. I just got to meet my pup as well! I won't have her home until 11 weeks, and she's five weeks now, so it'll still be a while.

I'm not sure which one of the four girls I'll be getting yet, she will evaluate them at 7 weeks to see which are show or pet prospects. I think I know which one it'll be, though. ;D

So exciting!

6. Michael Romanos

Michael Romanos Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Sundance seems full of potential and the breeder got you two to meet her at the right time age-wise. There is a twinkle in her eyes. Good luck.

7. Dillydoodle

Dillydoodle Senior Member

oh dear LORD!! how cute!!!! I just got sucked into a vortex of unbelievable puppy cutness looking through ALL the photos ( good thinking to take a ton of photos!!) and i think my heart skipped a beat when i saw the chubby tummy photos towards the end.. she has the CUTEST smile and such bright sparkling eyes! sooo cute..

I need to look away from the cuteness as i am not going to be getting another puppy for a long time ( two corgis is my limit ... or so we say!)

Very cool that you got to see your puppy at 6 weeks. I got that chance too with Dillon.. and then had to wait until he was nearly 11 weeks to bring him home.. the waiting was so hard!

Emilie

8. joy217

joy217 Junior Member

Hi Sunny Tampa, do you go to the Tampa Bay Corgi Meetups? There is a facebook group if you are interested :)

9. Michael Romanos

Michael Romanos Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Joy - This thread goes back to March on the topic of photos of a six week old puppy. You might consider sending a private message in future if it is off-topic. and you don't wish to start a new thread.

10. safetyharbor

safetyharbor Junior Member

Sunny Tampa, I'm in Clearwater looking for a tri color puppy or young adult. Can you tell me your breeder, thanks.

11. Dillydoodle

Dillydoodle Senior Member

This is an old thread and I have not seen her here in a while. To find a corgi pup or young adult, you could try the Florida Pembroke welsh corgi club to find reputable breeders.

Here is a link to them:
    Sunshine PWCC - Sunshine Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club

Good luck with your search

Emilie

12. safetyharbor

safetyharbor Junior Member

Thanks. I sent an email for the recommended breeders.