Kingston NH 3/28/10

Discussion in 'Corgi Events' started by Jane Austen, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Jane Austen

Jane Austen Senior Member

We have set the date of Sunday, March 28 for a gathering of corgis and families. Kingston State Park, Kingston NH. 1 PM.

http://www.nhstateparks.com/kingston.html

Please let me know if you need further directions. June

2. chrismunkrn

chrismunkrn Senior Member

For those of us unable to attend...Lots of pictures please....=)

3. Jane Austen

Sheree, our main photographer, cannot attend. Some of our other members take good pictures and will hopefully make the effort to cover for Sheree.
    Although I have gotten some pictures on the site in the past, I don't remember how to do it. Please don't try to explain it to me, I am dense when it comes to instructions. June

4. chrismunkrn

Lol! June, My teens help me...I couldn't explain my way out of a paper bag! =) *Chris

5. molly14

molly14 Senior Member

Unfortunately we will not be able to attend with Molly. We enjoy the trips up to the corgi get togethers, but Molly isn't the best around other dogs lately. After being bit on the face last October at a puppy social at PETCO she began a slow decline, and now is quite fearful around other dogs. She has been kicked out of daycare, and even her trainer was unable to work with her. So, she is now on meds to help with her anxiety and after she stabilizes on it we will begin training and getting her used to being around other dogs. Hopefully this well start soon, and she will be comfortable around other dogs so we can join the meet ups mid summer. I am looking forward to pictures though. Hopefully someone will be able to post some.

Jess

6. colbycorgi

colbycorgi Senior Member

photos

i will try to post up the better of my photos here

Attached Files:

7. colbycorgi

colbycorgi Senior Member

more pics

here are more..sorry first sets are mostly my two...

Attached Files:

8. colbycorgi

colbycorgi Senior Member

here are more still....other peoples dogs this time...

Attached Files:

9. LaRogue

LaRogue Senior Member

Thanks for the pictures! All of us wanna-be-theres appreciate them. I love the one of Cammie with the dirty ball...bet that was fun to wash off. LOL

10. chrismunkrn

LOL! The pix are great...thanks for posting. I'm glad the weather was nice for you yesterday. I like the picture of the Corgi "herding" the sheep(dog). =)

11. Jane Austen

One of the good things about corgi fur is it sheds the dirt pretty much as it dries. At least that is my take on it. I seldom bathe Duchess. As long as I catch her before she rolls in "stinkies" we are okay.
    I am so glad everyone can see the other dogs that were at Kingston. A couple of the shepherds were terrified of the corgis. June

12. Sheree Brown

Sheree Brown Junior Member

Hi Julie, I loved the photos. Thanks for posting them. You don't know how difficult it was for me not to be there with all of you yesterday. I thnk I've missed maybe one or two gatherings the entire time we've been a group. But, my brother, sister in law, and nephews were here visiting and I don't get to see much of them and we had a great visit. My nephew Brad (age 23) ran a 20 mile road race yeserday with a friend. Both made it and did good time, but they are going to be hurting units for a couple days. Today, they are all return to West Point. We won't see them again until May 21 when we go to the West Point graduation. That's what mom wants to do for her birthday. Again, thanks for posting and hopefully, I'll be able to make our next gathering.
    'Till then.....

13. chrismunkrn

LOL! That's too funny! =)