Merry Christmas from New Zealand

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Michael Romanos, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Michael Romanos

Michael Romanos Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Well its Christmas Eve in New Zealand as i write this post and the day has been excellent weather-wise in Wellington at 22C ( 71.6F) with similar weather tomorrow on Christmas Day.

On Christmas Day we shall be going to my eldest son's home at 9am for a Christmas brunch/champagne breakfast and later in the day we are hosting an early barbecue dinner with some friends. and my youngest son.

It will be a great day for the Corgis with lots of presents to open and with Fletcher at four months having his first experience of festivities. He is bound to be vocal and wanting everything that tastes and smells of food.

A Merry Christmas to all that look at this post and here is hoping that 2016 will be a good year for all.

Here is a very recent pic of Fletcher enjoying his first swing on a hammock and making use of my wife, Leigh

Attached Files:

2. Michael Romanos

Fletcher in the hammock photo was published in the Wellington metropolitan newspaper DominionPost.

He is in a ribbon parade show on Monday and then on January 17 at his first championship show with a two hour drive to get to the venue.

Happy New Year to all

3. Sandygirl

Sandygirl Senior Member

Happy NewYear Michael!

Thanks for all that you contribute to this forum. Beautiful corgi!

Sandy

4. Michael Romanos

We are having mainly lovely weather here over Christmas/New Year but too hot in parts of the day for the Corgis. Still there are the rivers/streams and sea (and wet sand on the beach after digging a hole) to cool off in