Middleburg Christmas Parade 2012

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Mynya, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Mynya

Mynya Member

On Saturday, December 1st 2012 Derek and I headed up to Middleburg, VA for their annual Christmas parade. There is a corgi meetup group in our area and we thought it would be a great way to socialize Raife and meet a ton of adorable Corgis. There were about 60 Pems and Cardis there with all sorts of Christmas and Holiday attire, and they all looked great! Today while I was looking for pictures of the parade, I came across this.

The Daily Corgi

If you scroll down to December 2nd's entry, you will see a few pictures of Corgi's dressed for the occasion, including our Raife. =) This event was a ton of fun and I hope we can have even more Corgis in it next year!

Raife made it about a third of the way through the actual parade before he decided that a bystander's lap looked very comfy and he decided to lay down in it :lay: We had to carry him the rest of the way, but he loved everyone and everything and slept the whole way home without making a sound. =)

2. chrismunkrn

chrismunkrn Senior Member

Christmas and Corgis!!! Who could ask for more?! Thanks for sharing. Looks like everyone had a great time! =)

3. Dillydoodle

Dillydoodle Senior Member

What fun! I hope you all have fun this year. Great photos.

Emilie