Shedding

Discussion in 'Grooming & Care' started by Peggy, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Dillydoodle

Dillydoodle Senior Member

You are right , we HAVE done shedding to death...and what to feed and a whole lot of other popular corgi related topics. However, I will remember to post that line to you, the next time you start a new thread, since you bring up the same things over and over again so we can all have the same argument over and over again.
    Emilie

2. Peggy

Peggy Senior Member

People are always curious about why their dogs shed, which dogs shed a lot, etc. Which is why I shared the article.

Peggy

3. Michael Romanos

Michael Romanos Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Dilly - it seems to have escaped your fertile mind that the post which re-lit the topic of shedding already was 70 posts long

Michael Romanos likes this

4. Dillydoodle

Trust me, no one is missing anything here but you. I know that the post is long, I also know that we have had many other shedding posts arguing with you. We also have a ton of food posts where we all end up arguing with you...and a ton of docking posts where we all end up arguing with you....see a trend here? I do.

Emilie

5. Michael Romanos

Emilie - you are at your most fertile - wow. I am so perfectly happy for you.

6. Cheetah

Cheetah Global Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Why do you keep calling Emilie "fertile"?

7. Peggy

Peggy Senior Member

Is there a limit on how long a thread should be? Where should I have put it? Didn't make sense to me to start a new topic when it fit in fine here. If someone doesn't want to read the whole thing, then they can skip posts. And those of us who are regulars can hit just go to new posts.

Peggy

8. Michael Romanos

Peggy - once again you may have missed the point. By all means continue down the path of shedding but the reasons why dogs shed more or less than expected were already broached within the 70 odd posts on this thread. If you want to make an entirely new point, a new thread would be more ideally suitable.

9. Dillydoodle

Why would we start a new thread when we have one already started with the same subject? Oh, I know, to pad the all important numbers here, increasing your thread count... Got it.

Emilie

10. LaRogue

LaRogue Senior Member

Truman-I wish I knew, too. I'm with Peggy in that Pip blew his coat last year in Jan and nothing so far, this year. It's been colder with more (actually more along the lines of normal to more) snowfall so I've been wondering if it has something to do with that? It's anybody's guess!