Show all your pets

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Tesrey, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Cardiguy

Cardiguy Senior Member

Interesting thing about corgis-they can appear to be a small dog as in your picture of your corgi walking, yet in the picture of your corgi sitting they appear to be quite substantive dogs. I guess short legs and camera angles do that to a corgi.

2. LaRogue

LaRogue Senior Member

Yes, I agree with you. Those are 35 mm pics, uploaded via a (old) scanner., but I'm not sure that really makes a difference. I have digital pics of Pip on the same day and the zoom, angle, and movement makes him look fat, whereas he looks normal size (not fat) in pictures being still, without the zoom.

I'm pretty sure this one (blurry-but shows the puppy body size better) was taken the same day as the one carrying the ball. Like you say, postion and angle, make a difference.

Attached Files:

3. Peggy

Peggy Senior Member

I think it's amazing how no one else seems to notice who likes what, except for one member. And that one member uses it to drag someone into an argument that they didn't even comment on.

Peggy

4. Peggy

Peggy Senior Member

I think you've hit the nail on the head!!

Wouldn't it be nice to just discuss things in an adult manner and respect different points of view? Dreaming, aren't I?

Peggy

5. LaRogue

LaRogue Senior Member

I don't think it's dreaming. That IS the most preferred and effective means of communication starting with learning it on the playgrounds, living it at home, out in public, and (required, whether one likes it or not) in the work place...

6. Dillydoodle

Dillydoodle Senior Member

Sounds like someone was not properly socialized... Sad really.

Emilie

7. Michael Romanos

Michael Romanos Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I'll go back to what I originally said in jest:" ... cats look dangerously evil. But I guess it is only a mirage. I hope the poor Corgis can cope."

I suppose this will receive another spate of defensive comment.

8. addisonnein

addisonnein Member

Hi everyone!!! Thought I would share pictures of my brood of companions :) The first picture is of my moms 3 dogs Bennie (The big white one), Freddie (The small black one) and Sasha (The other white one). Of course the second one is of my Corgi Ein :)

Attached Files:

9. Dillydoodle

Cute group of dogs you have there . Does your corgi feel out of place as the only shedder in the bunch lol.... Does Ein like playing with your moms dogs?

Emilie

10. LaRogue

LaRogue Senior Member

:lol: I was thinking along the same lines, as Emilie, about the out of place corgi shedder! I wonder what the others think of "that dog" ;) who leaves hair, hair, every where! :) They are a nice looking group and look like nice, calm, and happy pups!

11. froggieb

froggieb Member

Yep, like the others, Ein looks out of place! All 4 are very handsome pups!

12. Michael Romanos

Michael Romanos Active Member Staff Member Moderator

All dogs shed apart from one or two very obscure hairless breeds of dogs. Just some dogs shed more than others so a dog that has a low shedding factor would not be put out nor feel superior to a dog that is a proficient shedder. In fact the more a dog sheds the more attention an owner should pay to him/her regarding grooming etc. And grooming for most dogs gives them great enjoyment.

Michael Romanos likes this

13. Dillydoodle

Really? Thanks for the enlightening and positive post...we can always count on you for that.

Emilie, the sarcastic..

14. addisonnein

addisonnein Member

Well Ein doesn't feel out of place at all. As far as the shedding goes he leaves tufts of love behind him everywhere he goes :) and he does get along with my moms dogs (even though he will poke Sasha with his nose from time to time)

15. Dillydoodle

The nose poking is what Dillon does to Gus ( and other dogs he plays with) to get them to chase, wrestle or play with him. So fun to watch.

Emilie

16. REN

REN Junior Member