Tucker Bunns

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by MorrisonCorgis, Feb 4, 2007.

1. MorrisonCorgis

MorrisonCorgis Junior Member

We just lost our sweet baby boy on January 31, 2007. I can't believe how much it hurts. But I have been helped in my grief by the wonderful members of Dogster.com. They have helped in trying to pay off Tucker's vet bill. I have received over 350 emails since Tucker went to the emergency vet on Sunday, January 28th. First they were all words of encouragement for Tucker to get well. Then their turned to words of comfort after we lost him. We will never know what caused his biliruben to be so very high or what caused his gallbladder to be so enlarged. He didn't have cancer or Lept. It's just not fair that our sweet baby boy was taken away from us so young.:(

2. Louwants

Louwants Senior Member

Anita,

I'm glad to hear the people Club Corgi on Dogster.com was able to be of help to you during this time. I always looked forward to reading what Tucker Bunns had to say, along with the rest of the Morrison Five.

Tucker is going to be missed by all of us on Dogster.

Have you had any luck with the dog transport for the puppy that was offered to you? I wish I could help, but right now, my vehicle is broken down. Such bad timing!!!!!

3. corgimom

corgimom Senior Member

Anita,

I am sending my prayers and blessings to you and Tucker. I am on Dogster, but first heard about your Tucker on here so I checked out his page. What a beautiful boy he was. I am sorry to hear of his passing and know how painful it is to lose someone so precious to you; especially so quickly, and with no real answers as to what went wrong. I hope you can find some peace as time goes on in that you will be reunited with him someday.

4. ZdogZ

ZdogZ Senior Member

Anita ~ I first heard about Tucker on here and then followed the rest of his story on Dogster. My heart broke for you and your family. He was a handsome little boy! I hope that each day gets a little better for you.

5. ColColt

ColColt Senior Member

My heart goes out to you, Anita with the loss of Tucker. It hurts like none other as most can attest to. I lost Katie this past November 23rd and still am dealing with that. It's even worse when they are so young (Katie was 2 1/2) and you don't know what brought it all about.

There are some wonderful people on this forum, and I might go so far as to say the best there is. All are so warm and compassionate, loving and kind. You are among the best of the best and I hope God will bring peace and solace to your heart on this tragic event and that whenever you decide to get another that a hedge of protection will shroud them and that they will have a long and joyful life.

6. milosmom

milosmom Senior Member

Anita, i'm so sorry you lost your beloved Tucker. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

7. Bayoucorgi

Bayoucorgi Senior Member

Oh Anita, my heart breaks for you too. It hurts so much to lose these fur people. I lost Ryn in July and her brother Marsh in December. But between the losses I found my little sausage boy Liam. I hope you will find the joy in happy memories and not too much pain in the sad ones. I hope when God closes a door, He opens a window.

8. pmavrich

pmavrich Senior Member

Anita - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My Best friend lost her dog two years ago an dit is still hard for her. They are like your children and your support system. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

9. MorrisonCorgis

MorrisonCorgis Junior Member

Missing Tucker

Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes it is so very hard. I really do feel like I lost my child. He wasn't just a dog, he was a corgi. He was my he-man corgi at 40lbs. The sadness is just so overwhelming that I had to go to the doctor to get some medicine to help me cope.
    Our newest little furball will be flying in on Friday evening. A wonderful lady from Dogster who lives in Virginia has offered me he 6 month old puppy named Tavish Tahoma. At 6 months old he is already 26 lbs so he might be a he-man corgi too. My other 4 furbabies are trying their darndest to make us laugh. They are just such a joy but they know mommy is really really sad cuz Tucker Bunny Bunns is go.

Please check out Tucker's page again. I have posted some beautiful poems in his diary. There is also a link to a picture tribute that I did for him. It is really beautiful.
    Tucker's mommy

10. ZdogZ

ZdogZ Senior Member

Congratulations on the new puppy! He will help heal your broken heart. How are the other furbabies doing? Post pictures of Taho as soon as you can.
    I just checked out Taho's page on Dogster. He is a cutie...as are your other babies.

11. Philbiker

Philbiker Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Our little corgi's name is Tucker, too. I can only imagine the loss you're feeling, my heart goes out. Remember that Tucker had a great life because you loved him so much. My brother and his family lost their old friend Obadiah the Bernise Mountain Dog last year and it was so tough, but they have a beautiful new Berner now who's lovable, too.
    Please post the URL here!